Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell the world that I'm coming home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

Tell the world that I'm coming home. Empty
PostSubject: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Valentina was the heiress to the throne in Luxembourg, sure she loved her life back at home. But she couldn't help but suppress the urge to discover more about the world she lived in. She was getting fed up with getting the royal treatment, wearing designer clothes and having to smile and wave all the freaking time.
No, Valentina wanted to be able to go shopping with friends, wear Topshop clothes, go out with friends, normal people. Walk around in her PJs and all that kind of normal stuff. So that being told, Valentina begged her parents to let her study in the United States to live a normal life for just a short time.

As Valentina put her hairbrush down in her New York penthouse, she smiled at the reflection in the mirror, yet another school day, just like any other. Somehow it still amazed Valentina the media hadn't figured her secret out yet, or anyone else at school. Sure there was Vanessa who knew, but Valentina was pretty sure Vanessa wouldn't run off to everyone to spill the secret.
Valentina grabbed her Chanel bag and opened the front door, smiling when she saw Vanessa standing in front of her with two cups of coffee "Morning" she said and took a cup "Thanks" she said and sipped it. "So how have you been?" she asked a bit curiously, not really knowing how small talk conversations went. Usually people were highly awkward around Valentina, not knowing what to talk about with a royal.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa M. Abrams

Vanessa M. Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Vanessa shrugged and sipped her coffee. "I've been alright. Still trying to adjust to the time change." She looked at her friend, "How about you? Are you ready to start school here?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Valentina closed the door behind her and shrugged "I'm not too sure what to think. I mean, It's my decision but it's pretty scary." she said, shrugging as she made her way outside.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa M. Abrams

Vanessa M. Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Vanessa finished her coffee before picking up her bookbag and following her friend out the door. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm kind of excited though. No on knows who we are. We can be who we want."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Valentina looked at Vanessa and raised an eyebrow "Until they find out that is. Than they'll be all over us and if we're not careful with what we do, it'll turn into some sort of scandal" she said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa M. Abrams

Vanessa M. Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:01 am

Vanessa shrugged, "Who's to say that they're going to find out? The only way that they would ever find out is if one of us told someone."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Valentina looked at Vanessa and shrugged "All it takes is to just type in our names in Google babe, it's easily done."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa M. Abrams

Vanessa M. Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Vanessa sighed and rolled her eyes as she put her arm around her friend. "You worry to much. Go with the flow. No one's going to look at us unless we give them a reason to."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Valentina sighed and nodded her head "You're right. You're absolutely right. It's just weird being out here you know." she shrugged and threw her coffee cup away once they were outside and got into the car "Just be mysterious and hard to get"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa M. Abrams

Vanessa M. Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 am

Vanessa grinned, "Exactly. How hard can it be?" She had to admit she was excited to try out living on her own. It was something that she had never done before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell the world that I'm coming home.   Tell the world that I'm coming home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell the world that I'm coming home.
Page 1 of 1