Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The world is full of many things and many people. And I shan't be lonely." ~Rhett Butler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

"The world is full of many things and many people. And I shan't be lonely." ~Rhett Butler Empty
PostSubject: "The world is full of many things and many people. And I shan't be lonely." ~Rhett Butler   "The world is full of many things and many people. And I shan't be lonely." ~Rhett Butler I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Name: Haley Reagan Archibald

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo

Birthday:
Sep, 13

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York
Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Cheerleading, Dancing, Shopping, Hanging out with friends, Horseback Riding, Watching movies, Civil War Reenacting, Hanging out with JD and Alex, Photography, Watching One Tree Hill with Alex

Activities
The Civil War, Rhett Butler, Ballet, Cheerleading, Reading, Listening to music, Country music, The Republican Party, Scarlett O'Hara, Horses, Photography

Favorite Books
Gone With the Wind, Scarlett, Rhett Butler's People, My Sister's Keeper, Catcher In The Rye, The Great Gatsby, Anything By Robert Frost, Edgar Allen Poe, or William Faulkner

Favorite Music
Toby Keith, Sara Evans, Heidi Newfield, Martina Mcbride, Trisha Yearwood, Brad Paisley, Rascall Flatts, George Strait, Big And Rich, Reba Mcentire, Love and Theft, Keith Urban, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brad Paisley, Lonestar, Brooks and Dunn, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Switchfoot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, The Orion Experience, Queen, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Goo Goo Dolls, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Dresden Dolls, Red Jump Suit Apparatus, Relient K, Rooney, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's

Favorite Movies
Gone with the Wind, Little Women, Titanic, Gods and Generals, North and South, Cold Mountain, 1776, Sweet Home Alabama, Miss Congeniality, The Great Gatsby, Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Favorite TV Show
Dawson's Creek, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Felicity, Friends, Ghost Hunters, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Favorite Quotes
"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one." ~Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill

"With enough courage you can do without a reputation." ~Rhett Butler I won't think about that today. I'll think about it tomorrow." ~Scarlet O'Hara, Gone with the Wind

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." ~Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind

"Oh Fiddley dee!" ~Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind

"A southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. We know how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the ACC or SEC. We pick our battles and fight with the heart of a pitbull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Our mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her mama and will always be daddy's little girl." ~Carmen Eubanks

“Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. there is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the Mason-Dixon line and once you go southern may the good Lord help you - you never go back.” ~Kenny Chesney

About me
Haley Reagan Archibald. 5'8". Blonde. Cheerleader. Photographer.
Back to top Go down
https://alittlewhitelie.forumotion.com

"The world is full of many things and many people. And I shan't be lonely." ~Rhett Butler
Page 1 of 1