Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Daze....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Chuck sat in chapel, not really paying attention to what was being said. Why bother? It was the same crap over and over again. He sighed and wished that he'd skipped it.... That was before a brunette caught his eye. Chuck had never seen her before. The bell rang, dismissing chapel and he hurried to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Valentina was sitting in the Chapel next to Vanessa, not really paying any attention to what the school board had to say.
She checked her mobile and the gossip fights as usual, scared her secret might have leaked out in the main time. Once the bell went, Valentina fired up from her seat and grabbed her purse, making her way out as she was eagerly talking to Vanessa about some kind of fashion item until some brown haired guy caught her eye.
She smiled sweetly at him and walked down the stairs, sighing when Vanessa went over to Nate to great h im. She honestly loved them, but when Vanessa left, Valentina just felt alone.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Chuck finally caught up with the girl. "Hey." He said as he lightly put his hand on her shoulder. Chuck wasn't sure what he would say when she turned around, but he figured that he would figure out something. After all, he was Chuck Bass.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Valentina jumped up a bit when she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, noticing the guy right infront of her "Hi" she said, slightly surprised. "What's up?" she said and felt people brushing past them, making their way down the steps to head out.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Chuck shook his head. "Nothing. I've just never seen you before. Are you new here?" Chuck knew everything about everyone. When schools were as selective as Constance and Saint Jude's, it was kind of hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Valentina looked at the guy and nodded her head "Yes, I'm new." she said, somehow getting slightly nervous. He seemed to know every single soul in the school, which meant he probably would be onto her. She probably would be some kind of toy for him to figure out. "And you are?" she said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm

He looked at her with his trademark smirk, "I'm Chuck Bass." Everyone knew who he was. Chuck was practically infamous and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Valentina looked at him and smiled softly "Good for you" she said, sensing he was used to have people thrown themselves at his feet. Valentina shrugged lightly and noticed people staring at him "You seem to be quiet the mister famous at school."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Chuck shrugged, "I guess that depends on your definition of famous." He had to admit that he was surprised at her reaction. Most girls at least swooned.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Valentina shrugged "Dictionary definition of famous. Well-known." she said and could tell her seemed rather surprised "I would /love/ to stay and feed your ego a bit, but I actually have got to go." she said and turned around, walking away as she had a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

Chuck stood and stared after the girl with a disbelieving look on his face. Did she really just turn him down? Chuck was unsure how to act. It had never happened to him before.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Demarchelier

Valentina Demarchelier

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Valentina heard people whisper and chuckle around her and just ignored it. it seemed like Chuck wasn't used to having girls not fall at it's feed, but it was all a part of the new Valentina. She was going to play hard to get and rather mysterious, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Daze.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze....   School Daze.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Daze....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing's what it seems :: Looking sick and sexyfied-
Jump to: