Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 am

Chris looked at her. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 am

"We could...maybe go to Starbucks or something.' She suggested. 'People study there all the time."
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 am

Chris thought about it for a few seconds. He knew that he should say no, but he couldn't bring himself to decline the invitation. "Sure. That sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 am

"Awesome, so I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow." Serena said as she gathered her things.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 am

Chris nodded. "I'll see you in class." He was quiet for a second then asked. "Who's this new girl that Ben's dating? Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 am

"Yeah,' She giggled."Actually, she's my best friend. Haley Archibald. She's in both of Ms. Hastings classes.' She told him. "We used to sit beside eachother but, Miss. H said we talked too much and it disturbed the class. So she moved me back a few rows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!   The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing's what it seems :: He shoots....-
Jump to: