Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kid on the block....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

New kid on the block.... Empty
PostSubject: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Chris sat in the empty classroom waiting for Miss Hastings. He had absolutely no idea what the teacher was like but he hoped that she was better than some of the other teachers that he had when he attended Saint Jude's. He sighed and sat down at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Serena was rarely early, or even on time, to class. But she really had to catch Miss Hastings before class to ask her some questions about her book report. "Hey Mis- uhm, you're not Miss Hastings." She said pausing in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Chris looked up and shook his head. "No, I'm Miss Hastings new TA. I'm Chris..." Damn, he probably wasn't supposed to tell students that. "Mr. Flecther." He corrected.
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh, well, has she come in yet?" She asked entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

"Nope." Chris said. He looked at the girl. She looked familiar, but he couldn't put his finger where he had seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Serena quickly looked at the clock on the wall. "I guess I'll just take my seat." She said making her way to the centre row. "If you're taking attendance you can check off Serena van der Woodsen."
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:14 pm

"I would but I have no idea where she keeps the attendance sheet but I'll tell her when she gets in." Chris said. Serena van der Woodsen. He mentored her little brother... at least, he thought it was her little brother. "You have a younger brother, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 pm

"Yeah,'She nodded.'Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Chris nodded, "Yeah, I was his mentor a few years back. How's he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:41 pm

"Fine.' She shrugged. 'Wait, were you the one my mom invited to dinner? I think I remember you..."
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Chris nodded, "Yeah. I think your grandmother was visiting too." He now remembered where he saw her before. She looked different yet somehow the same as she did back then.
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 am

"Possibly.' She nodded. "So, why teaching?" She asked, bringing up her forearm to rest her chin.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

Chris shrugged, "It was something I always considered. I like helping kids. Actually, it was Eric that really helped me decide that I wanted to be a teacher."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am

"Really?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:20 am

He nodded, "Yeah. So are you planning on going to college?" Chris winced slightly. It sounded stupid even by his standards.
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 am

"I was thinking about Brown,' She answered, 'That's were my mom went. But, I'm not really sure I want to leave the city."
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 am

"You could always try NYU or Columbia." Chris suggested, "I love NYU and Ben's always going on about how great Columbia is."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am

"Who's Ben?" She asked sitting up in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 am

"Ben Sanders. He's my roommate." Chris said, "We both used to go to school here... well, Saint Jude's."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:41 am

"Are you serious?' She paused. 'Ben Sander's in your roommate?" Serena took her phone out and sent a quick text to Haley.
Back to top Go down
Christopher D. Fletcher

Christopher D. Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am

Chris nodded, "Yeah, do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

"A little." She said. "My friend kind of has a thing for him, but she's in denial." Serena rolled her eyes and laughed before sheepishly adding. "I probably shouldn't of told you that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block....   New kid on the block.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing's what it seems :: Across the Universe-
Jump to: