Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't make a bet if you can't write the check - for me. I can be bought but you'll pay the cost, if you can afford me. (About me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa Hastings

Melissa Hastings

Don't make a bet if you can't write the check - for me. I can be bought but you'll pay the cost, if you can afford me. (About me) Empty
PostSubject: Don't make a bet if you can't write the check - for me. I can be bought but you'll pay the cost, if you can afford me. (About me)   Don't make a bet if you can't write the check - for me. I can be bought but you'll pay the cost, if you can afford me. (About me) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 am

Name: Melissa Hastings

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birthday: November 3
Relationship Status
Divorced
School
Rosewood High School: Rosewood Pennsylvania
Status
Alumni/Alumnae

Interests
Money, Oliver, Cosmetics, drawing, shopping.

Activities
Shopping, painting, drawing, cocktail parties, going to the spa.

Favorite Music
Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga.

Favorite Movies
The Notebook, Pretty Woman, Confessions of a Shopoholic, Easy A, Grease, 27 Dresses, Sleepless in Seattle, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Just Friends.

Favorite TV Show
Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor, Nikita, The Real Housewives, Jersey Shore.

Favorite Quotes
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."
— Marilyn Monroe
“Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.”- Helen Gurley Brown
Back to top Go down

Don't make a bet if you can't write the check - for me. I can be bought but you'll pay the cost, if you can afford me. (About me)
Page 1 of 1