Nothing's what it seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's what it seems

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars crossover role play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"There's nothing wrong with keeping a secret if the truth is going to hurt someone." (About Me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

"There's nothing wrong with keeping a secret if the truth is going to hurt someone." (About Me) Empty
PostSubject: "There's nothing wrong with keeping a secret if the truth is going to hurt someone." (About Me)   "There's nothing wrong with keeping a secret if the truth is going to hurt someone." (About Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Name: Serena van der Woodsen

Zodiac Sign:
Leo

Birthday:
August 5

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York
Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Shopping, Travel, Fashion, The Beatles, Music, Pittsburgh Penguins.

Activities
Rock band, Shopping, Hanging out, girl stuff.

Favorite Music
The Beatles, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, OneRepublic, Train, etc.

Favorite Movies
Titanic, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pretty in Pink, Zoolander, Remember Me, Dirty Dancing, 16 Candles, A walk to Remember, The Notebook, No Strings Attached, Just Friends, Across The Universe, Help!, A Hard Days Night.

Favorite Quotes
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon

"I was born with an incredible need for affection, and an even greater need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn

Back to top Go down

"There's nothing wrong with keeping a secret if the truth is going to hurt someone." (About Me)
Page 1 of 1